Saturday, November 24, 2007

Find Jester

Jester was taken quickly by something I have never seen before in my life. Unless you count a goofy War Of The Worlds remake back in the early 2000s, nothing else I've seen comes anywhere close to what I saw a few minutes ago.

Once he zoomed out of sight, we put our Nanosuits into speed mode and zoomed toward Jester. I wonder if we will be able to rescue Jester while he's still alive ... and I wonder what shape he'll be in for the rest of his life - following such an event.



We could still hear that thing making noise as we chased it's trail through a valley between the rocks. It was wicked to see that thing in action, as we saw it appear to roll down a hill. My camera didn't catch the rolloing action - because of how quickly everything is happening. I can only imagine Jester feels like he is trapped in a clothes dryer with the rolling motion taking place by that machine.



There was a huge drop in the valley. At the bottom, Jester was lying there resting. Like our earlier Delta Team member, Aztec, Jester was also no longer alive. He was resting against some rocks, upside down - just like Aztec. He was still in one piece ... unlike Aztec.



The Control Center vaporized Jester, just like Aztec.

Now, our team is down to only three. I added Jester's ammo to my artillary ... hoping to use some of Jesters bullets to destroy the very beast that took him out of this world.

I'll be back online soon, once I say a quick prayer and pay my respects to Jester.

Nomad ... signing out.